Information found on this website is for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion.
- Carriers Need to Consider Pursuing Third Party Claims to Collect Section 40 Liens
- Workers’ Compensation Legislative Update
- List Grows of Municipalities, Cities and States Suing Pharma Companies Due to Opioid Crisis in the U.S.
- Defeating a Hoey Defense in Delaware Termination Petition Litigation
- The Statute of Limitation Defense Can be a Winning Defense in Occupational Claims
Abdullah credit Accepted work injury Assembly Board Ayurvedic treatment Casual Employees CMS COLA Coming and Going Rule Compensability compensable injury Course of Employment Coverage disability benefits Disability limitations; workers' compensation disability Employees Employers Employment relationship Fraud Holiday parties Independent Contractor Independent Contractors investigating claims Liability limitations on benefits loss of function Medicaid Medical Marijuana Restrictions Medical Treatment New Jersey Senate Bill NJ Assembly Non-salaried benefits Order for Total Disability OSCAR Parties place of employment Special Circumstances; Course and Scope of Employment special mission exception Subcontractors Summer temporary disability benefits Third Party Settlement WCMSA workers' compensation insurance Workers Compensation Workers’ Compensation COLA bill S929